-
September 5th, 2006, 09:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I am not a fan of either one. I personally do not like the bitty holiday outfits or the agot ones. I may buy them on clearance next year, but not until then. they are not holiday colors and do seem to be like holiday designs either. I am a fan for the snowflake Pjs though for both the bitty and the AGot. I will be buying those sets and they will be holiday gifts under the tree. I prefer the 18 inch set, but did you catch the price on the girl and doll set. Way too much for my budget. If I had that much to spend I would be buying AGOT #27 or Kit! And with twins, well, I could buy both dolls for a little more than the outfits and the doll's outfits. At least our dolls will be well dressed! I did buy them both a pair of the matching bunny pjs bitty size (they already have 2 sets of the doll pjs)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks